Memory Lane Home Living Inc.
Dementia Care Home in Richmond Hill For Women
Memory Lane Home Living Inc. is a new and exciting way of living with dementia in Canada. Memory Lane offers a home-like environment to individuals experiencing memory loss. Co-residing in a cozy house located in downtown Richmond Hill, residents share in everyday activities and support. Privacy is assured as each resident has their own bedroom, while other parts of the house are shared. Memory Lane Home Living Inc. is a new and exciting way of living with dementia in Canada. Memory Lane offers a home-like environment to individuals experiencing memory loss or other symptoms related to dementia.
Memory Lane Home Living Inc. is:
- A positive alternative to large, impersonal institutional settings.
- A vibrant community with the best "abilities-focused" dementia care.
- A community that allows for advocacy, purpose, and social connection.
- An opportunity to continue to participate in activities that give life meaning, including meal planning and preparation, laundry, gardening, shopping, hobbies, and more.
- Peace of mind that comes from being part of a caring community.
- A place that values quality of life for all its members, including family, friends, in-home support, and volunteers.
- A community that includes residents and families in the decision-making process.
- An opportunity to share care costs, to ease the financial challenges associated with dementia.
- Located in York Region.